Saturday, November 19, 2011

Social Worker/San Antonio/Job Seeker?

I want to know the best hints that I can get in finding a job in the social work area in San Antonio. I have worked in almost ALL areas from case management to counseling (w/supervision/no masters degree) mentally handicapped, adolescents, everyone, everything.





My question is this... can anyone here in the area or anywhere give me some hints on how I can present myself the very best when I to to apply for a job at the following place:





http://www.mrmsat.org





I would be working with approximately 20 children, plus supervising 20 people. I know I have the ability... it has just been a while for me in the job market. I am super excited and feel like I am going in the right direction.





Please let me know... There is a reason I went into social work... to help people, I know I am good at it. I just haven't been out there in a while (two yrs/divorce/other) and need to get back out there.





Any tips, hints, statements, things I should say, things I shouldn't, ect-PLZ!THX!

Social Worker/San Antonio/Job Seeker?
Here is a great site that many use: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/





Good luck! I know the job search is hard, I am with you!

cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment