Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Social Disorganization Theory and crimes?

I'm writing a paper for a Criminology class. I chose to apply Social Disorganization Theory to my case (I chose to apply Social Disorganization Theory to the Michael Vick case) but I also need to find other crimes asscoiated with the Social Disorganization Theory. Does anyone know of any cases that this theory is applied to?! I have looked everywhere. Can anyone help me out? thank you!

Social Disorganization Theory and crimes?
I would say any of the infamous cases arising from the gangs and crack epidemics in South Central LA would be good. Look up Stanley "Tookie" Williams.








Also, there is an episode of American Gangster from BET networks that is about him, very informative if you can get your hands on it. I believe it is episode 1 of season 1.
Reply:Look into the Son of Sam Murder Case. In Boston Mass.


No comments:

Post a Comment