Sunday, July 11, 2010

Social Science Careers and jobs?

For school, we have to pick out a career and do a big report on it. I love the social sciences, specifically:


-Anthropology (cultural %26amp; Social)


-History


-Sociology


But I can not think of any actual jobs that use these. It's easier for other things, like if you enjoy the social science of Psychology, you could be a therapist. But I can not think of what to do with anthropology, history, or sociology other than become a teacher, which I do not want to do. Can anyone help?

Social Science Careers and jobs?
Well, anthropology you could always become an...anthropologist. It sounds really exciting...my anthro. professor says she travels all over the world. She teaches as a side job but she also works out in the field. She shows us all these cool pictures from her trips. I mean, you could work out in the fields being an anthropologists. If you get your doctorites you could write books and do research on stuff that interests you.

implants

No comments:

Post a Comment