Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Social Security checks...?

My father has an appointment with social security today. He has been accepted to recieve social secuirty. He has not paid child support in 8 years [the whole time my parents have been divorced] He was ordered to pay 300 dollars a month for three children! [CRAZY LOW PRICES I KNOW] And i thought he should ATLEAST pay that considering my mom's husband pays 1000$ for one child. My bio. dad has no money and my mom has been supporting him basically. He is suppose to get 300 a kid from social security but he is VERY sick. If he dies would my mom get more per child even though he has no money?

Social Security checks...?
I'd like to think that would happen, but you would be better off asking at the benefit office.


No comments:

Post a Comment