Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Social security and background check?

Social security and background check?


I recently got hired by a Airline in order to get the position they need to run a back groundcheck...I came to US as a turist and end up satying...for better conditions of life ....during this time I used a fake social security( bad I know) but I end up getting married with US citizen...Now i'm legal to work in the country and leave the country at any time..Does anyone know if the fake social security would prevent me of getting a a job with a airline I always wanted to travel around the globe....any sugestion?????

Social security and background check?
anything fake would make you lose your job or not get a job. But sounds like your situation may be more serious.
Reply:All we can do is watch fox news and listen to hate radio until the war on terror is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment