Thursday, August 19, 2010

Poor social skills?

i have a problem here. i have a girlfriend we've been 3years now.


But she always get mad at me whenever i got to her house (Her aunt's house) cause whenever i am there i just cant talk to her auntie(her scary bossy auntie) cause i am very weak at social skills i don't know how to talk to her where do i begin or whatever. I just ended quiet and says nothing. i just talk to her if she asked mo something. It really bothers me cause my girlfriend told me that she will break up with me if i don't improve my social communication to other people especially to her auntie. She always expecting that whenever i am there i am always talking with her auntie but it never happened at all.


My girlfriend told me she don't like people who doesn't have good social abilities. Gee, do you think she don't accept who i really am? or is it really me who have a big mistake?

Poor social skills?
.Bit over the top to expect you to communicate with people whom you feel intimiating.Tell her you have these skills and use them appropriately when required


No comments:

Post a Comment