Thursday, August 19, 2010

What does being social mean?

HEY EVERYBODY!I'm an outgoing kid, say hi to random people in the hallway (like even if I don't know you, cuz I think its hella awkward to make eye contact and not say anything), and I laugh all time. lol, I can start up a covo with anyone if I wanted to. im good at making friends. Does this mean I'm social? Or does being social mean you talk on the phone 123871928371298 hours a day, and hang out every other weekend, because I know some people who do that, but I wouldn't call them that talkable aka socialable, they just like to hang around a lot. plus I don't have time for that kind of interaction. So what's it to be social? Am I social?

What does being social mean?
Yes you are social. If you get along with people and you make a good companion you are. It's when you interact with other people and you say you do that all the time. Even if you don't hang with them and talk on the phone. You get along with them and can have a conversation with practically anyone. That makes you a social person.


No comments:

Post a Comment